The International Trademark Association (INTA) annual meeting is the world’s largest and most-widely attended trade mark event! At the 2015 INTA conference you make new contacts, have the ability to meet with existing partners and colleagues and obtain continuing legal education credit and network among the world’s finest lawyers.
INTA 2015 is being held in San Diego in May 2015 where you can expect a new audience, new excitement and new potential to grow your international trade mark practice. Join the International Trademark Association for the 137th Annual Meeting inSan Diego – the trademark industry’s premier event of the year.
What’s New for 2015?
- The Opening Ceremony and Keynote Address returns to Sunday evening, followed by the Welcome Reception in the spectacular Sails Pavilion.
- Special, exclusive educational offerings for IP professionals at corporations of all sizes, including the In-House Practitioners Luncheon and Seminar, the In-House Practitioners reception and a new series of Industry Exchanges.
- New hassle-free ways to conduct business in the San Diego Convention Center (SDCC) by booking one of 4 different types of meeting spaces. Optimize your schedule and avoid missing sessions and committee meetings.
- More educational sessions on Saturday and Sunday in addition to regular programming, so that you can maximize learning, networking and meetings across all 5 days of the Annual Meeting.
- A new array of smaller paid networking excursions, so you can experience the best of San Diego while expanding your client and referral network.
- New registration hours allow you to pick up your badge as early as 9:00 am on Saturday, so you can enjoy registration benefits as soon as the Annual Meeting starts.
We expect more than 9,500 trademark professionals from all over the world to register for the 2015 Annual Meeting.
Contact Details for INTA 2015:
Affiliate Events, Location, Content
Exhibition and Sponsorship
All other inquiries