The International Trademark Association (INTA) annual conference is the world’s largest and most-widely attended trade mark event! At the 2014 International Trademark Association (INTA) conference you make new contacts, have the ability to meet with existing partners and colleagues and obtain continuing legal education credit and network among the world’s finest lawyers. INTA 2014 is being held in Hong Kong in May 2014 where you can expect a new audience, new excitement and new potential to grow your international trade mark practice. Join the International Trademark Association for the 136th Annual Meeting in Hong Kong–the trademark industry’s premier event of the year.
Registration for the Annual Meeting will open on 22 January 2014.
The Registration Deadline will be extended until 7 March 2014.
INTA’s inaugural Annual Meeting in Asia will feature five days of international trade mark and intellectual property education sessions led by the most acclaimed IP professionals in the world. The program will feature a special Focus on Asia track, preparing you to do business in the region and beyond. Attendees will also enjoy countless opportunities to network with in-house and outside counsel, trade mark professionals, government officials and IP service providers from around the world.
Why you should attend:
- Take advantage of Hong Kong’s proximity to key Asian markets.
- Build and expand your professional network.
- Learn best practices from the largest group of expert trade mark professionals.
- Earn CLE credits and CPD points while learning about key IP issues.
- Boost your reputation as a truly global organization.
- Hear how your colleagues are shaping trad emark policy worldwide.
- Meet with IP Office representatives from all over the world.
If you require further assistance with Exhibiting at the Annual Meeting, please contact Ken King at email@example.com or Paula Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on INTA’s sponsorship opportunities, please contact Paula Lee, Senior Exhibits and Sponsorship Strategist at email@example.com.