Types of Trade Marks:
- Standard marks
- Collective marks
- Power of Attorney with Portuguese translation, notarised and legalised up to the Angolan Consulate
- Details of the Applicant (full names, physical address, nationality / country of incorporation)
- Certificate of incorporation or extract from the commercial register with Portuguese translation, notarised and legalised up to the Angolan Consulate
- Representation of the trade mark(s)
- List of goods and / or services
- Certified copy of priority document (if applicable)
The Nice Classification of Goods and Services is followed.
A registered trade mark can be protected for an unlimited period of time, provided it is renewed every 10 years upon payment of a renewal fee.
International and Regional Systems:
- Paris Convention