We are pleased to announce that the Smit & Van Wyk team will be attending the INTA Annual Meeting in Barcelona, Spain from 20 – 24 May 2017. Most of the INTA meeting events will be held at the Fira Gran Via in Hall 8 and 8.1, located at Carrer Alumini. All attendees will need to register to access Hospitality, sessions and events at the Fira Gran Via, as well as any private events (such as a client meeting or cocktail reception) being held at the hotels in INTA’s block. In 2016, 10,000+ registrants from more than 140 countries registered for the INTA Annual Meeting in Orlando, Florida. More than 1000 professionals from corporations, SMEs, universities, and nonprofits registered for and participated in the 2016 Annual Meeting.
Registration will launch on 18 January 2017. The registration fee includes access to all sessions, continental breakfasts and breaks in the Hospitality Area, access to the Exhibition Hall, general receptions, online meeting materials, the print Final Program and the online Attendee Directory. If you contact INTA before you book your event, we can provide you with information about event spaces available through INTA. These spaces are thoughtfully designed to suit your business and networking needs.
For additional assistance, please email questions to:
Why You Should Register for INTA’s 2017 Annual Meeting
- Access programs developed exclusively for in-house practitioners, including the In-House Practitioners Workshop and Luncheon, Industry Breakouts, Industry Exchanges, and the In-House Practitioners Reception.
- Earn CLE and CPD credits from all U.S. jurisdictions, in addition to several international law societies and accrediting organisations.
- Explore the Exhibition Hall, with 100+ exhibitors showcasing innovative tools and resources in the trademark field to help you and your company.
- Network at more than 30 INTA-hosted networking events, including the Opening Ceremony reception, regional receptions, and the Grand Finale.
- Conduct business meetings at exclusive meeting spaces specially designed for INTA corporate members within the Fira Gran Via Convention Center, the headquarters for the 2017 Annual Meeting.
- Meet with your counsel registered for the Annual Meeting face to face in one location, saving you the cost of traveling to different parts of the world to meet with them.
- Receive a complimentary pass to use on Barcelona’s public transit system so that you can avoid long taxi queues.
Contact Details for INTA 2017:
For sponsorship opportunities and exhibition applications, please contact Paula Lee at:
The INTA Annual Meeting will be served by the destination management company b-Network that can assist you with any of those needs. Please email Cristina de Seras at: