Algeria Trade Marks
Types of Trade Marks:
- Collective marks
- Standard marks
- Simply signed Power of Attorney (separate Power of Attorney is required for each application)
- Details of the Applicant (full names, physical address, nationality/country of incorporation)
- Representation of the trade mark(s)
- List of goods and/or services
- Certified copy of the priority document (if applicable) with verified French translation
The Nice Classification of Goods and Services is followed. Multi-class applications are possible.
10 years from filing date and renewable for further periods of 10 years.
International and Regional Systems:
- Madrid Protocol
- Paris Convention